64-bit Data Flash Access Problem [MPC8245]

Augustine Nebu Philips nebuphilips at eudoramail.com
Thu Sep 25 03:34:38 EST 2003

Steve,
 I tried to use fp assembly instructions (like lfd). But my assembler has problems and doesnt let me generate my binary. I'm sorry I couldnt properly get you... Should I make use of sw floating points..? That means, should I access 64-bit data only through 64-bit operations..?

Thanks and Regards
Nebu