unhandled Intterrupt

Ing.Gianfranco Morandi gianfranco.morandi at euro-studio.it
Wed Sep 24 01:33:27 EST 2003

I to all,

We are currently using a deamon to control some activities on a custom
ppc8260 board running on ELDK 2.0.2 environment. We are also able to start
and stop its fuctionality at run time by issuing start and stop (or restart)
command.
Sometime during a deamon restart We observed the message "unhandled
Interrupt 0, disabled". This message is issued by the
ppc_irq_dispath_handler routine located into arch/ppc/kernel/irq.c and
should be referred to an interrupt request without source (referring to
MPC8260 Power QuiccII user manual 4.2.4).

Anybody knowns why this happens? Who can generate this error?

Many thanks in advance

Gianfranco