PPC 405

Rakesh Jagota j.rakesh at gdatech.co.in
Fri Sep 12 15:11:43 EST 2003

hi all,
We are using linux from montvista (linux-2.4.17_mvl21). We are
working on custom design board based on vulcan chip -stbx25xx
(IBM405 ppc). The board name is redwood6.

I am getting the following values

in fuction:  handle_scancode()
fg_console=0
ttytab[fg_console]=NULL;

what change i have  to do to get the keys on my serial console.
Thanks in advance
Rakesh