2.4.18 kernel mpc8xx pcmcia

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 11 05:40:16 EST 2003

In message <3439AB3A99ECD5409F3A52ACF814744D158D81 at norcom2.norcom.net> you wrote:

> I am using 2.4.18 kernel on a mpc8xx based board. I am trying to get pcmcia
> working. I have downloaded pcmcia-cs and also looked at drivers/pcmcia
> directory. I am confused about as to how to proceed? Any pointers please?

See http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/FlashDisks and
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/ConfigureLinuxForPCMCIACardsUsingTheCardServicesPackage

Our ELDK contains pre-built versions of pcmcia-cs (and other  things,
like wireless-tools etc.)

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
How long does it take a  DEC  field  service  engineer  to  change  a
lightbulb?       It depends on how many bad ones he brought with him.