DINK32 R13.1 on Sandpoint X2

Yuxiao Xi xiyuxiao at harbournetworks.com
Fri Sep 5 15:07:15 EST 2003

hi,
    I succeed in downloading my linux kernel image using DINK32 r13.1
tftp function to my Sandpoint X2 board. Before I used ftp servers which
need user name and password and I could not download anything.Today I
use Cisco ftp server which needs nothing and I succeed.

    But there are another question yet: when I use command 'ping', to
ping my target from the host,I get info:destination address unreachable
to ping my host from the target£¬It's OK why?

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡xiyuxiao at harbournetworks.com