Problems with PM826 card

bhavin bhavinp at einfochips.com
Fri Sep 5 00:10:20 EST 2003

Hello,

   Thanks a bunch for your guidance. It helped a lot. I was able to
download my Linux image to memory and in flash memory after through cp.
But in both the cases when I tried to boot my linux,  the setup got
restarted after giving the message
 > bootm 100000
## Booting image at 00100000 ...
   Image Name:   2.4.5-pre1 initrd for
PM826
   Created:      2003-09-04  13:43:13
UTC
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux Kernel Image
(gz
   Data Size:    516901 Bytes = 504 kB = 0
MB
   Load Address: 00000000
   Entry Point:  0000000c
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ...

Could any one please help me what could be the possible problem as I am
totally new to this area. Or If I can get some pointer on where to look
for this trouble It would be a great help.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavin Shah
Embedded Engineer
eInfochips Ltd.,