PCI mapping for a MVME5500

Sangmoon Kim dogoil at etinsys.com
Fri Oct 24 21:18:39 EST 2003

Hi,

Tundra's Universe II doesn't used the  memory area allocated by the system
as a VME area.
There are sets of registers which allocate VME area seperately.
PCI autoconfig rotine does not allocate it.
You should allocate it on driver code.
Visit www.vmelinux.org for more information.

Or try our product called Multiverse,
which is allocated by PCI autoconfig.
We are selling a vme board which uses Multiverse and MPC8245 (the board name
is KVME-080).
For more information visit www.etinsys.com.

Oops, It's not an advertisement...
I'm just the developer of the Multiverse and the board.

Regards,
Sangmoon Kim