PCI adapter interface using IBM ppc440gp

Khai Trinh kqtrinh at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 05:56:51 EST 2003

I work for Titan Corporation. Our division made a PCI
board out of the PPC440GP and uses its PCI interface
to talk to either Solaris or Windows Host. We have
embedded linux 4.10.17 running on it.

You can contact Titan Sales at 858-527-4100 or
858-231-4100. Maybe you can get it as a reference
board for your design although we are not really into
the reference design market.

--Khai