Support for ppc440GX with GIG-ethernet

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Oct 19 07:10:55 EST 2003

In message <3F908CDD.6CD53D1F at doremilabs.com> you wrote:

> Do you know the status of support for IBM PPC440GX with gig-ethernet
> interface? Both from ELDK root fs, tool chain and LinuxPPC kernel?

The ELDK root filesystem (= native tools) and  tool  chain  (=  cross
tools  and native tools) have zero relation to available drivers in a
specific kernel tree.

[I don't knowmuch about the current state of gigabit ethernet support
for the 440GX.]

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
If a train station is a place where a train stops,
                                           then what's a workstation?