PQ2FADS Support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Oct 19 07:03:23 EST 2003

In message <3F8FFB74.2030609 at catapult.com> you wrote:

> I would like to use the eldk, but, when I pulled down the
> latest CVS version this morning and try to configure there
> is not an option for PQ2FADS.

I think this is a misunderstanding. The ELDK is a  _toolkit_,  not  a
kernel  distribution.  (Yes,  the  ELDK  does  contain a Linux kernel
source tree, too - the current version of the ELDK contains our 2.4.4
kernel tree).

But if you're looking at specific board support, you  can  use  _any_
kernel source tree in combination with the ELDK tools.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
1 1 was a race-horse, 2 2 was 1 2. When 1 1 1 1 race, 2 2 1 1 2.