I cann't initialize the OR/BR registers in cpu_init.c??

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 14 01:16:07 EST 2003

In message <3498237a46.37a4634982 at rails.com.cn> you wrote:

>    I'm porting u-boot-0.4.0 to my WindRiver MDP PRO board now,some
> addressing specifications are listed below.I choose the

You  asked  the  very  same  question  just  two  hours  ago  on  the
U-Boot-users mailing list.

Please read and digest my reply first before sending the same message
to more mailing lists.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,  because
that would also stop you from doing clever things."       - Doug Gwyn