relocate code

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Oct 12 00:32:28 EST 2003

In message <20031011071322.23815.qmail at webmail28.rediffmail.com> you wrote:

> --Next_1065856402---0-203.199.83.38-23744

Arghhh.... Please don't post HTML to the  mailing  list.  Send  plain
text only.

>  I have ppcboot-2.0.0 working on 8mb SDRAM ,
> now i have moved to same type of board with 32mb SDRAM , with U-boot,

You are off topic here. You should rather ask questions like this  on
the U-Boot-users mailing list.

> my code gets hanged in relocate code , sdram pattern i swritten properly, and intilaized ,

> ANY ideas please suggest , i dont get whats going wrong

Your SDRAM initialization is broken.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
If in any problem you find yourself doing an immense amount of  work,
the answer can be obtained by simple inspection.