pci on MBX860 broken ?

Amit.Lubovsky at infineon.com Amit.Lubovsky at infineon.com
Tue Oct 7 18:49:28 EST 2003

Hi,
As I understand from Dan the pci code for the MBX860 is probably broken and
not used
so my question now is does anyone has some info that can direct me about how
to fix this
code ?, in general I know that there isn't any hw problem since we have it
working for vxWorks...
any help is appreciated.
Amit.