Where to Put Ethernet MAC Addresses?

ARIBAUD Albert a.aribaud at giat-industries.fr
Thu Oct 2 17:18:20 EST 2003

There is a range of MAC adresses for local use (inside an appliance
or even inside a vehicle would be the case). That's what I use for
in-lab development on custom MPC855T boards.

See for instance <http://www.centsoft.com/mac.htm>.

If you don't mass-produce, using the current time for a seed might
work. :)

HTH
--
Albert.