mpc / linux kernel - user space

Sampath Kumar sampath at spartanlabs.com
Fri Nov 28 16:34:09 EST 2003

Hi,

Write an ioctl method in your module. And provide provision in ioctl to take
a function pointer & store it.
Whenever there is an timer interrupt, check for this pointer, if not NULL ,
then you can call the function. When your application comes up, makesure u
pass the command to ioctl of your module with the function pointer as arg.

Hope this help !

Regards
Sampath