routing performance w/embedded linux on ppc?

linuxppc user linuxppc at opqua.com
Thu Nov 27 15:11:10 EST 2003

Brian,

Thanks!  That's exactly the type of info I'm looking for.
I've been using a Spirent/SMARTBITS SMB200 to bash any ppc
hardware I can get my hands on in the lab.  But our current
assortment falls either into the low end or the really high
end.  We are working on a new project using an 8245 @400MHz;
of course, the HW is already half baked but new features
keep creeping into the project-- you know the drill. Hence
my queries regarding what the mid range ppc stuff can do.

Thanks and regards.