Need PCI device driver help for mpc 8266

Nikhil Bhargava nikhilbhargav_nsit at coolgoose.com
Sat Nov 22 01:13:41 EST 2003

Hello!,

I am looking for some documents and help in writing a device driver for
pci bus in motorola's ADs 8266 board. My purpose is to use the local
bus in mpc 8266 as pci bus and then acheive multiple processing by
connecting it to another processor. My target os is linux based.

Has anyone written the device driver for pci bus. Any document or web
link on the subject will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and concern.

nikhil bhargava
Cheers,

Nikhil Bhargava,
Research Engg.,
IMT-2000,
Center of Development of Telematics, CDOT,
India.

##########  39, Main Pusa Road,
###    ###  New Delhi 110005
###    ###  India
###
###    ###  Phone: Office-01125753350-58