[Fwd: ppc4xx Ports]

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Fri Nov 14 11:36:59 EST 2003

Eugene Surovegin wrote:

| If you have problems with linuxppc-2.4 on 40x hw, report them here :)

Only problem at the moment is that I am reworking some of the pte stuff
to kludge in some of the Montavista code in to 2.4.21 rather than the
homebrew solution I have been using which modifies the bits in hardware
TLB entries from everyone else :-). Some random other bugs too which
amuse me like I can only use half of the TLBs due a known errata with
the Virtex II Pro. The other ports seem to have missed that errata...

Fun.

Cheers,

Jon.