MPC5200LITE U-boot/Linux howto

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 11 03:12:45 EST 2003

Dear Dave,

in message <3FAFB212.CFB06600 at integrinautics.com> you wrote:

> The linuxppc_2_4_mpc5200 kernel source directory from CVS

Just a minor correction: the linuxppc_2_4_mpc5200 module on  our  CVS
server is obsolete. We just keep it because of the change logs.

Please use the linuxppc_2_4_devel tree instead.  All  MGT5100/MPC5200
relevant stuff has been merged, and actually new stuff has been added
since.

> #Linux
> cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at www.denx.de:/cvsroot login
> (no password)
> cvs -z6 -d :pserver:anonymous at www.denx.de:/cvsroot co -P
> linuxppc_2_4_mpc5200

Please use instead:

	cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at www.denx.de:/cvsroot login
	cvs -z6 -d :pserver:anonymous at www.denx.de:/cvsroot co -P linuxppc_2_4_devel

> #here endeth the lesson

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
A person with one watch knows what time it  is;  a  person  with  two
watches is never sure.                                       Proverb