Problem with kernel loading in PPC IBM405 based board

Rakesh jagota j.rakesh at gdatech.co.in
Fri Nov 7 14:36:34 EST 2003

Hi all,

I am using openBios code, but i m not able to load the zImage.treeboot using
tftp or serial port. I am directly loading the zImage.treeboot using JTAG
(RISCWATCH). But I am not able to find out the exact loaction where we should
load the image and then from where should be start running the kernel. I have
seen the stext loaction (0xc0000000). Can you guide me exactly where should I
load this image.

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh