getting Linux working on IBM Walnut demo board

Brian S. Park brian at corelis.com
Thu May 29 08:16:42 EST 2003

Thank you Wolfgang,
That was it. I forgot to run those script.
After running the script, the console works and I can telnet without any
problem.

Now I can start hacking and get it customized for our custom target.

Thank you all for helping me get it up and running.

Brian

At 11:34 PM 5/28/2003 +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>Dear Brian,
>
>in message <5.1.1.6.2.20030528132553.0128a2f0 at corelis.com> you wrote:
> >
> > It turned out that ELDK default setup does not have any dev files. How do I
> > create all the dev files I need?
>
>Well, I recommend you start reading the documentation now.
>
>There is a section "7. Mounting  Target  Components  via  NFS"  which
>explains  that  you  have  to  run the ELDK_MAKEDEV and ELDK_FIXOWNER
>scripts.

Brian S. Park  brian at corelis.com  (562) 926-6727 x143
Everything we do helps our customers get to market
FASTER with HIGHER quality and LOWER cost