MPC8250 + PCMCIA + airo_cs card + IO Port mapping proble

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat May 24 08:44:33 EST 2003

In message <1053728074.29793.30.camel at kneedragger> you wrote:

> If anyone has a 16-bit pcmcia card working with a Cardbus to PCI bridge
> it would be very helpful if I could see your /proc/ioports and
> /proc/iomem with the card working. It would be even better if you are
> using an MPC82xx chip with an integrated PCI controller.

This is on  a  MPC8250  system  (ATC  board  in  U-Boot  and  in  our
linuxppc_2_4_devel  tree).  There  is  a  compact  flash  card  on it
attached to an Intel 82365 and PC Card controller.

bash-2.05# cat /proc/ioports
bash-2.05# cat /proc/iomem
00000000-ffffffff : <BAD>
  80000000-80000fff : PCI device 104c:ac56 (Texas Instruments)
    80000000-80000fff : i82365
  81000000-81000fff : card services

As you can see, we use the standard PCMCIA Card Services package.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
A direct quote from the Boss: "We passed over a lot of good people to
get the ones we hired."