Virtex II Pro eval Boards

bob piatek bobtek at fishcamp.com
Thu May 22 02:43:40 EST 2003

Peter,

The documentation I was referring to is the opb_pci_designspec.pdf
(DS437 V2.1 January 7, 2003) from the latest EDK.  Although it
documents host bridge operation, on page 2 it states that host bridge
functionality is not implemented but will be available in a future
release of the core.

Bob

fishcamp engineering
105 W. Clark Ave.