Oh no! . . . "Embedded Linux" doesn't exist

Ken Chou kchou at istor.com
Wed May 21 01:10:41 EST 2003

Hi Karim,

I feel that same that "embedded Linux" is an adjective.
Your article makes the point more clear.

Often, I tried to use "Linux inside" or "Linux embedded" to describe our
embedded systems that use Linux as operating system.  Yet, it gives the
impression that we are putting a desktop into an embedded system.

Hopefully, the "Embedded Linux" has more strict meaning when we use as
noun again.

Ken Chou