ssh on ppc 405gp?

Dave Strout dstrout at linuxfoundary.com
Tue May 20 23:34:59 EST 2003

Well, I can run tcpdump on either interface with no issues, so I'm
pretty sure everything is running OK.  In fact, I can tcpdump on the ppc
box for port 22 while I try it, and all the tcp checksums are OK, so I
don't think it's at the hardware / driver layer.

I'll go through and add some debugging code to see where / what is wrong
with the packets.

thanks,
dave.

--