kermit:How to disable the flow control signals?

rick.liu dovi at eyou.com
Sun May 18 14:59:03 EST 2003

Dear Wolfgang,

======= 2003-05-17 19:07:00 in your message you wrote:=======

>Ummm... why do you bother? Is anything not working?

Yes,my console still outputs nothing,even not a single word.
So,I must first make sure it's not my console emulator's problem.

As you know,my "big brother" donnot think it's neccessary to port
linux to the board,because we have successfully port vxworks on it before.
So what i am doing can be called private,or something about
personal'interest.
So there is no money for something like BDI.

As u mentioned before,I will read u-boot source,maybe it's a way of continue
my
work.Would u give me a clue of uboot,I mean the sequence of boot and the
according
source file?I didnot find this kind of infomation on the internet.

Best regards

Rick.Liu