linuxppc_2_4_devel: 2.4.20 rc2 - where's pImage build?

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Fri May 16 04:59:53 EST 2003

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 08:30:38PM -0700, Tom Guilliams wrote:

> Anyone know why the BOOT_TARGET define for "pImage" in arch/ppc/Makefile
> was taken out?  Are we not going to support the build rule for
> U-Boot/PPCBoot anymore other than building it manually (gzip vmlinux
> then use "mkimage").

Probably a bad merge.  Wasn't there a patch / request a while back to
update things (or just add it for 2.5?  I forget) that never got back to
me.  Anyhow, I'll try and put this back next week (finals week this
week) and see if I can get it up to Marcelo, provided someone else can
verify that it works right.

--
Tom Rini
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/