problem in booting kernel

Anil Giri anil at india.tejasnetworks.com
Fri May 9 23:24:47 EST 2003

Hi Bhupi,

        I can't see any kernel early boot message.

The kernel is hanging just after entering start_kernel function.

Precisely in in "setup_arch ($command_line); " command. And still no message

On console

any problem with commnad ntering start_kernel function.

Command line: console=ttyS0,9600 root=/dev/ram

Is there any problem with my command line??

Any Comments...

-Anil