FW: problem in booting kernel

Anil Giri anil at india.tejasnetworks.com
Thu May 8 18:14:58 EST 2003

Hi Bhupi,
       How can i configure my serial port?? and no i don;t use JTAG debugger.
i m stuck with the problem for a long time...

Following is the console output...
      Initializing...
  CPU:   XPC860xxZPnnD4 at 66 MHz: 4 kB I-Cache 4 kB D-Cache FEC present
  Board:  103-PCALTC101-E  AF-4402-20-0041
  Ethernet Address : 00:04:95:05:00:0e
  27/ 1/ 0 22:46:47
  DRAM:  (128 MB SDRAM) 128 MB
  FLASH: 16 MB
*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

  Input:  serial
  Output: serial

Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
## Starting application at 0x40080000 ...
loaded at:     40080000 40089368
relocated to:  00180000 00189368
board data at: 07F3FE48 07F40000
relocated to:  00200100 002002B8
zimage at:     40086000 40123741
initrd at:     40123741 4037909A
relocated to:  07DAA000 07FFF959
avail ram:     00201000 07DAA000

Linux/PPC load: console=ttyS0,9600 console=tty0 root=/dev/ram mem=480
Uncompressing Linux...done.
Now booting the kernel

-Anil