What kind of Linux address must I use to set the SAR reg. of the DMA ctrl ?

Callebaut Benoit callebaut at mailandnews.com
Wed May 7 23:14:43 EST 2003

Thanks a lot Matt,

now the Memory to memory transfer works but I don't see any data on the PCI
side althought the status register of the DMA controller report no error.
I read that I must use untranslated PCI address if the outbound translation
windows are not enabled (this is my case).
So I suppose I must take the address coming from the PCI detection and the
ioremap following it (those appearing in the log like "kernel :PCI:00:12.0:
Resource 1:bf000000-bf7FFFFF") and not the translated one.
I tried so but only 0XFFFFFFFF appears in the memory of the PCI device.
Is it possible that the snooping or caching issue be the problem ?

Regards,

Benoit Callebaut