Virtex-II Pro tlbia exception

Prakash kanthi pkanthi at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 08:00:16 EST 2003

John,

I had similar problems. Here is what i would do.

1. Check the ESR register for the exception. If the
exception indicates "Illegal Instruction", problem
could be because your hw folks i have mmu_enable
signal set to 'net_gnd'. Ask them to change it to
'net_vcc', and you are good to go.

2. If the ESR does not help you much, double check
your code that does I/D cache cleanups.

Prakash