IBM PPC 405GP kernel compile problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 28 21:03:12 EST 2003

In message <20030328093548.0597f71f.t.vanremortel at ha.be> you wrote:

> I'm using the cross-compiler from denx.de for PPC_4xx, and I patched a 2.4.15 kernel with the appropriate PPC-patch.

Where did you get this 2.4.15 kernel from?

For 4xx you should use the linuxppc_2_4_devel tree. Using this  tree,
we  have  no  problems  to  compile  and run Linux on a couple of 4xx
systems using the ELDK.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Don't put off for tomorrow what you can  do  today,  because  if  you
enjoy it today you can do it again tomorrow.