SCC2 and SCC3 serial ports on RPX Classic (MPC860)

Chuck Partridge Chuck_Partridge at amx.com
Thu Mar 27 09:21:25 EST 2003

Is this string sent by a program loaded via insmod and busybox?

I had a problem with drivers loaded as modules when using busybox.  The wrong strings would be sent when I did printk.  It drove me nuts for days.  I installed the true version of insmod and all worked fine.

Maybe it helps,

Chuck

>>> <Dmitriy.Zavin at infineon.com> 03/26/03 04:11PM >>>

Wolfgang,

What I mean by "not random" is this:
I write a string to /dev/tts/1, which will cause another string to be printed on the remote console. If I repeat this 50 times, the same messed up string will appear.

Thanks.

I hope that answers the question.

--Dima