ATM UTOPIA structure initialization sequence for linux

en_ch@libero.it en_ch at libero.it
Sat Mar 22 01:39:13 EST 2003

i have to realize a char driver to set ATM Utopia for a linux
embedded system using motorola mpc850sar.

Anyone knows if there is - and which is - a correct ATM UTOPIA structure (buffer, BDs, CTs, APC )initialization sequence for linux ?  my code running stopped after starting utopia, and i start utopia after structure init. I have seen every register setting is correct so i think its initialization sequence order.
thanks
en_ch