ppcboot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 20 19:37:06 EST 2003

In message <000d01c2eeaf$83a4fa70$2dbe3e3e at cmh> you wrote:

> I'm working on a motorola MPc8xx. i would like to know if it's possible
>  to run ppcboot trough an another ppcboot

Not easily. You will have to modify the code, and to do so you ned  a
pretty   good   understanding   of   what's   going   on  during  the
initialization  sequence.  And  the  modified  code  will   not   run
stand-alone.

Please you explain what you want to do, maybe there is a btter way to
do it. But please do so onthe u-boot-users mailing list. This is  off
topic here, and PPCBoot is dead anyway.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I wish I had a bronze torc for every user who didn't read the manual.
                             - Terry Pratchett, _The Light Fantastic_