ppc_405-nm

Q-ha Park qhpark at jchyun.com
Tue Mar 18 01:26:17 EST 2003

yup, 'nm' in your host machine should work on your kernel to generate System.map although 'nm' and 'ppc_405-nm' don't generate the EXACTLY same output.
but it's weird that ppc_405-nm was not installed along with other cross tool-chain.
maybe you want to try to install other 405 preview kits, with luck you can get the whole set of bins you want.