openssl

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 13 06:42:09 EST 2003

In message <75DF04AC5ED4D511A9810090273CB41661519B at ROKONET-E> you wrote:

> We are working with ELDK 2.0.2, target - TQM860L
> We don't have the /dev/random and /dev/urandom. How do we create them -
> mknod?

it's not that trrivial. Normally, many sources  of  "ramdomness"  are
used to generate input for the random device, like key presses on the
keyboard,  mouse movements, etc. Most of this is simply not available
in an embedded system. You will have to tweak this a bit...

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but  I  can't
prove it.