gdb help!

daiyi daiyicrat at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:39:08 EST 2003

I downloaded gdb-5.3.tar.gz. But when I tried to make gdbserver
in the diectory /gdb-5.3/gdb/gdbserver,it didn't work. Of course
I tried to make this command before "make" that is "./configure
--target=powerpc",also I found noway. when I want to use gdbserver in
the HHL2.0 ,I found ,though I can debug the programme, on the screen
there constantly prints words in the following:

Remote side has terminated connection. GDBserver will reopen the connection.
Remote debugging using /dev/ttyS0
readchar: Got EOF
Remote side has terminated connection. GDBserver will reopen the connection.
Remote debugging using /dev/ttyS0
readchar: Got EOF
Remote side has terminated connection. GDBserver will reopen the connection.
Remote debugging using /dev/ttyS0

I don't know why.
in the gdb I have set "remotebaud"
Can someone help ms?