PCMCIA

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 10 20:01:45 EST 2003

In message <se6c604d.015 at mail.frequentis.com> you wrote:
> Thanks for help, with a powerbook, thats a nice hint, at the moment we
> have 'only' an imac. O.K.

An iMac is ok, too. Any native PPC system will  do  -  it's  just  to
verify  that  the  Linux  driver  is  working  in  general,  and on a
big-endian system, too.

> I can remember you have an own uart device driver, not the same like in
> the Montavista tree, and we have a 'special' feature to switch between
> RS232 and RS422/485.. but that is not your problem ... :-)

Our driver is highly configurable, maybe it's easier than you think.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
A stone was placed at a ford in a river with the inscription:
"When this stone is covered it is dangerous to ford here."