reading block of data from host problem!!!!

Felix Domke tmbinc at elitedvb.net
Thu Mar 6 12:32:46 EST 2003

Anand Franklin J wrote:
> Hello All,
>     can any body tell what is the problem, it just hangs in reading the
> "block 1" of zImage.treeboot and not proceeding further from tftp
> booting process. I am using IBM power pc redwood 4.

Although this isn't related to linux, this probably only means that no
tftp server is running at all.

(yes, i got this "error report" from a customer, and this was the fault)

try "tftp localhost" -> "get zImage.treeboot" (or whatever) and see if
tftp is *really* working on your tftp server machine.

felix