USER Application on IBM 405 based processor using vulcan chip

Rakesh Jagota j.rakesh at gdatech.co.in
Tue Mar 4 17:10:24 EST 2003

Hi all,
I am working for Settop Box project with IBM405 processor in linux. I am
developing an user application to inetract the user with settop box. I am
using i2c interface for this. I am not able to understand the following
things:
1. Whether we should decode the Transport straem directly or we should store
it first and after that go for decoding and play.

2. How we should store the channel information and How to tune the channel.

3. How to load the DES register.

Can anyone help me out to sort out these issue.

Thanks in advance,

Rakesh