SCC3 UART for MPC850

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 4 11:03:30 EST 2003

In message <20030303234618.GA12721 at ip68-0-152-218.tc.ph.cox.net> you wrote:

> > Sorry, this is one of our patches that never  was  accepted  for  the
> > official source trees (also including hardware flow control).
>
> ... because you never split things out into logical chunks which make
> life easier on people trying to understand what changed and why.  Our
> last merge went well I thought, and I'm up for another round if you are.

It would be too much trouble to separate the  hardware  flow  control
stuff  from the other port configuration options. I feel it should be
sufficient to have a set of changes local to one single source file.

You say it is not sufficent. OK. You are the maintainer, I ain't.

It's your decision, and I won't discuss it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Most people would like to be delivered  from  temptation  but  would
like it to keep in touch."                             - Robert Orben