Good Books

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Mar 1 08:24:32 EST 2003

In message <3.0.3.32.20030228081833.0076f7f8 at hollabaugh.com> you wrote:

> Do you have a URL for a table of contents for Yaghmour's book? I'm
> anxious to see the TOC and order the book.

At the moment all I know that is publicly available is the  entry  at
Amazon (just search for "yaghmour"). [I happen to know more about the
book just because I helped reviewing it.]

Karim, maybe you have a link available?

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
                                                          - Bob Dylan