Good Books

Steven Blakeslee BlakesleeS at embeddedplanet.com
Sat Mar 1 00:42:36 EST 2003

I highly recommend this book.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr. Craig Hollabaugh [mailto:craig at hollabaugh.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 9:24 PM
To: john at corelis.com; linuxppc-embedded at lists.linuxppc.org
Subject: Re: Good Books

At 05:05 PM 2/27/2003 -0800, John Chan wrote:

>Hello, Folks,
>
>I am looking for reference books which are related to PPC 440GP or/and
>embedded PPC or/and Linux on PPC. Do you have any suggestion?

John,

My book, Embedded Linux: Hardware, Software and Interfacing, uses a PPC860
(Embedded Planet RPX-CLLF) in numerous interfacing examples. This might help
with general PPC issues, not specifically the 440 though.

Craig

Dr. Craig Hollabaugh                   craig at hollabaugh.com
Author of Embedded Linux

P.O. Box 1405
Ouray, CO 81427-1405        See my "kitchen sink" resume at
970 325 4810 home            www.hollabaugh.com/resume.html
970 325 0509 office