CompactFLASH driver for Linux

Nanda kumar nanda at procsys.com
Fri Jun 27 14:44:21 EST 2003

Hi,

We are looking for a compactFLASH driver for Linux which runs over a PPC750. The
device we are using is Hitachi's 128MB FLASH part no -  HB28B128C8HSR. We are
planning to interface this directly without any IDE controller or PCMCIA interface.

How do we go about writing a driver for this ? Is there any standard driver available
for this ?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks & Regards,
Nandan