EP405 network interface

Cort Dougan cort at fsmlabs.com
Fri Jun 27 04:45:29 EST 2003

I ended up hard-coding the interface since the 2_4_devel tree was shifting
on EP405 support quite a bit.  Some EP405 boards worked and some didn't.
Once you tell it it definitely has one (unconditionally) it sails along
smoothly.

I also found that booting out of flash does the same thing regardless of
the EP405 board.  I had to initialize the interface via the firmware before
the Linux driver work work.  I wasn't able to hard-code around that one.

Another point to keep in mind - the linux bootloader code will assume clock
rates for everything.  They're not always correct and that screwed up a lot
of things.  You may want to double check those.

} Did you enable the phy in the Board Control Status Register?
}