Denx linuxdevel

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 26 21:39:15 EST 2003

Dear Cedric,

in message <20030626111559.21943.qmail at web41805.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Does the current cvs tree of linuxdev on denx past to
> 2.4.21 ???

2.4.21 is still pretty new - less than two weeks old. I think we will
move to 2.4.21 soon, but not within the next few days. Until then you
should be able to use our existing 2.4.20 code.

> I don't have access to cvs here.

Please let me know if there  is  something  I  can  do  to  help  you
(providing a snapshot for FTP or similar).

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
As in certain cults it is possible to kill a process if you know  its
true name.                      -- Ken Thompson and Dennis M. Ritchie