(Sudo off topic)Simple cheap IDE intrerface for IBM 405

Conn Clark clark at esteem.com
Wed Jun 25 08:17:24 EST 2003

Hello,

	I know that there is a cheap simple IDE interface for the MPC8xx family
of processors that is supported in the kernel, I was wondering if
someone has come up with a similar one for the IBM 405?

	If not could someone recomend a nice cheap IDE interface chip that
works well with ppc linux? (note performance is not an issue)

Thanks

	Conn

   If you live at home long enough, your parents will move out.
  (Warning they may try to sell their house out from under you.)

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				clark at esteem.com
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com