PCI DMA memory problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 25 06:22:19 EST 2003

In message <20030624191935.GA9845 at dingdong.cryptoapps.com> you wrote:

> I don't know that it'd necessarily be related, but for the 405GP,
> PPCBoot 1.2.0 doesn't have the PCI bridge setup quite right for all
> PCI devices (eg. 82559 won't work).  I have code to fix the bridge

PPCBoot-1.2.0 is more than 8 months  old.  I  recommend  updating  to
U-Boot (top of CVS).

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
When properly administered, vacations do not  diminish  productivity:
for every week you're away and get nothing done, there's another when
your boss is away and you get twice as much done.  -- Daniel B. Luten