lowlat & preeempt

Marius Groeger mag at sysgo.de
Tue Jun 17 15:34:21 EST 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Robin Gilks wrote:

> With the recent release of 2.4.21 I see many patches have been swept up
> and incorporated. No sign of the low latency & preemption patches though
> (not really suprising in a stable series) but does anyone have a set of
> patches for this new tree for ppc only?

The low latency patch is now part of the kpreempt patch. A kpreempt
patch for 2.4.21-pre1 can be found here:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/rml/preempt-kernel/v2.4/

Some tweaks may be required to apply it on the current development
kernel.

Regards,
Marius

--
Marius Groeger <mgroeger at sysgo.de>
Software Engineering

SYSGO Real-Time Solutions AG | Embedded and Real-Time Software
Am Pfaffenstein 14
55270 Klein-Winternheim, Germany

Voice: +49-6136-9948-0 | FAX: +49-6136-9948-10
www.sysgo.de | www.elinos.com | www.osek.de